i feel nothing. i don't know where to go. if i stand still i get anxious. if i move and do something productive, i get anxious. all i want to do is sleep. i feel sick all the time.
if i had known she would leave me a shell of a woman, i wouldn't have gone down that road.
i am not going to enter into another relationship because everyday i will wonder if she's going to suddenly change her mind like C did. is that any way to be in a relationship?
no one can help me. even the friends i talk to daily cannot change anything. cannot take away the pain. the emptiness.
there's so much i don't care about anymore. nothing matters in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Honey you are in the death grip of Depression and you need some help. There's no "snapping out of it". I am so sorry you are going through this.
I'm going to counselling. I'm taking St. John's Wort twice a day. It just hasn't been long enough.
you know how i feel about all of this and it makes me so sad to think of you in such pain. if only there were words to say, gestures to make, to take away the hurt that has been sent to you. always here for you....poet
I know things are hard right now but you will move through this. Hang in there!
Look after yourself.
Post a Comment